These Commuting bike bags are handy where it is compatible to almost any bike. You can attach this bag on to your bike without any racks.
They can stow almost anything you need to keep handy - a compact camera, water bottle, 13in laptop, Ipad, cycling cap, snacks, or whatever else you want to carry. Roll down firmly and strap the pack to your bike. Roll-top opening for easier access to your belongings.
The bag can be used mainly as a handlebar bag, but can also be used as a saddle bag, or a shoulder bag. Technically, it is a three-way bag.
You will need two velcro straps and a stretch cord (provided) to mount the bag on the handlebag. Water repellent film laminated rip stop fabric used in the inside to prevent your belongings from getting wet.
It is a simple and convenient bag with simple and easy to attach features.
Made with lightweight, Cordura 1000D, our hand-sewn bags are sturdy and durable – made to withstand rough rides and hard hits.
Bag weighs only 300 grams.
- 24cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 40cm (H) roll down to 23 - 32cm
- Water resistant
- Available in CORDURA® or X-Pac™ exterior
- Removable plastic stiffener
- YKK® zipper #5 and nickel plated slides
- Adjustable straps that attach to the handlebar
- Adjustable straps that attach to bike frame or headset spacers
- Bartacked at the attachment points
- Attachment straps and Shoulder straps are included
- Handmade in Singapore, by us
- Bags should be hand-washed so as to preserve laminated fabric.
- Do not machine wash or dry and do not iron.
Please note: While the fabric of the bag itself is entirely waterproof, in the event of prolonged exposure to wet weather conditions, water may enter through its seams. We recommend using an internal dry bag for items that must remain absolutely dry, such as mobile phones, or paper documents.