Made with lightweight, waterproof VX21 material imported from the US, our hand-sewn bags are sturdy and durable – made to withstand rough rides and hard hits.
Adhering securely to the underside of your saddle, this means you no longer need a bulky rear rack for your belongings!
This is a roll down bag and the capacity is variable between 14-18L and weighs only 350grams.
- 50cm (L) x 18cm (H) x 20cm (W)
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps to protect gear and to provide flexible packing capacity.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Bike light attachment points for enhanced visibility.
- Water resistant
- Available in CORDURA® or X-Pac™ exterior
- YKK® zipper #5 and nickel plated slides
- Hand made in Singapore, by us!
- Packs should be hand-washed so as to preserve laminated fabric.
- Do not machine wash or dry and do not iron.
Although our bags themselves are made from waterproof fabric, we do not recommend riding for long periods of time in wet weather conditions, as water may still seep through the seams of the bag. As an extra measure, do use an internal dry bag to store items that must remain absolutely dry, such as mobile phones and paper documents.